The National Event Tree is the most popular full-sized practice tree in our line. Many of Portatree’s smaller asphalt, dirt, and snowmobile tracks use this same tree on their racetracks! This tree is designed to be like the regulation tree used at national events. It features dual pre-stage & stage bulbs and the incandescent lamps are spaced in accordance with NHRA/IHRA national event trees. Our trees are 110 Volts AC and made of 100% structural aluminum with a 25 lb. steel base stand.
Important Note: This National Event Tree is always driven by an external device. This means a practice tree, like Portatree’s Eliminator, or a compatible unit, such as the Final Round or K & R unit, is needed for operation.
Includes as Pictured:
- 6 Ft. Aluminum Tree (18″ wide at the top)
- 40 Ft. Cable
- 8 Prestage & Stage Bulbs – 60 Watt Indoor/Outdoor Medium-Duty Yellow Buglites
- 6 Amber 100 Watt Flood Lamps – Extra Heavy Glass Wall, Indoor/Outdoor Use
- 2 Green & 2 Red 100 Watt Flood Lamps – Extra Heavy Glass Wall, Indoor/Outdoor Use – These are the same flood lamps that are used at many tracks.
- All Bulbs are Tested in a Working Tree before being Shipped.
- A 25 Pound Base Stand
- 18″ Wide x 36″ Deep